Friday, August 14, 2009

THE MOST INFLUENTIAL MAN IN MY LIFE (ONE OF THE REASONS I DO WHAT I DO)




I'm here sitting infront of my laptop working on some magic with my Kanye playlist in the background; "Champion" came on and I immediately got chills and goosebumps. "Champion" strikes a lot of emotion in me one being the strong relationship my father and I have.

He's the most influential man in my life. Not to mention that he was a style icon back in his days. He's the epitome of the man that I want to become. I can't stress that enough. I'm fortunate to have a father that supports every single thing that I do (He even rocks Akstar until the colors start fading ahaha). He's one of the reasons why I go so hard. I want to retire him and put him in a massive beach house in his homeland of Trinidad & Tobago. That's all he wants other than to see my be a big success and achieve all of my dreams.

With that said Pops I LOVE YOU TO DEATH AND I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL BE THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING, ARTIST, AND DESIGNER THAT I CAN BE AND HOPEFULLY THAT'LL BE THE BEST WHO EVER LIVED (as you always say a real man comes through with his promises even if it kills him) :D

Here's a video I did about 8 months ago that was dedicated to my father:

No comments:

Post a Comment