Wednesday, August 12, 2009

EXCLUSIVE MR. MARTIAN INTERVIEW



I (Akeem King) sat down and had a chat with Akstar Lifestyle's mascot Mr. Martian. Here's how it went.

Where do you buy your clothes?
You can't buy them. I have a designer in New York that makes all of my garments.

Ever think of modeling?
Not really. Everytime I step out of my apartment it's like a photoshoot.

What gadget are you enjoying these days?
My BlackBerry Tour Mr. Martian Edition.

Who has been your biggest inspiration in life so far?
My family, my martian girl, and life.

What is the meaning of life?
Do what you love, love what you do, and love those who genuinely love you.

How do you feel about everyone calling themselves Martians?
Sick!

What did you dream about last night?
Taking over the universe (evil laugh).

What is your best asset?
Every asset is my best. Chicks seem to dig my green complexion.

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Strawberry Honey Bunches of Oats or toast with scrambled eggs and ketchup.

What is your worst habit?
People say spending too much time in the mirror.

What is your best personality trait?
I'm always happy eventhough I don't smile too often.

What is in your fridge?
Mango ice cream, a lot of gatorade, and bottled water.

What is your proudest achievement so far in life?
My proudest achievement will have to be being better off then I was last year.

When did you last lose your temper and why?
I don't lose my temper.

What's the best meal you can cook?
Grilled chicken and cheese cake.

What makes someone sexy?
Their personality and mind.

Shaved or Hairy?
Shaved! If it's not bald I'm not touching it.

What is your favorite position?
Martian style of course!

Who is your all-time fashion or style icon?
Michael Jackson, Joey Ramone, Lady Gaga and my father.

What's the best gift you have been given?
My mind, soul, and family.

Are you tickle-ish?
YES! VERY!

If the world were to end in ten minutes what would you do?
I would have a party for 2 minutes and have some martian sex for 8 minutes.

What is your favorite asset(s) on a female?
Legs, thighs, booty, and stomach. Does the kitty count as one?

How can you make the universe a better place?
By making yourself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment