Saturday, July 18, 2009

I GOT DRAGGED INTO THE BLOG-O-SPHERE


Okay, I said I wouldn't do the blogging thing, but my Super Boo convinced me to do so. She says that it's even more promo for my ever growing brand. So here it is! The Akstar Lifestyle Blogspot! You will find everything Akstar on here as well as anything I find interesting or things that I like.


With that said... My Akstar Lifestyle Video and Photo Look Book/Ad Campaign was released about 48 hours ago! I swear that it's quite awesome, not only because I did everything except the photography and music (thanks a billion Vellz). It's rather awesome because it's so artsy, fashionable, rude, and nude (ahaha).


Take a look for yourself:


AKSTAR LIFESTYLE SUMMER 2009 VIDEO LOOK BOOK & AD CAMPAIGN from Akeem King on Vimeo.



Here's the Photo Look Book also: CLICK THE IMAGE TO VIEW Photobucket


OH YEAH... BEFORE I FORGET MY ONLINE STORE WILL BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS NEXT WEEK AT... (CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY STORE) Photobucket

I think that's it for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment